Re: NetCDF for Java

> I've downloaded and am looking at your alpha release of this, and was
> wondering if you had any doc similar to the User's Guides provided for
> the other implementations?  Or anything else that might help me get
> my bearings and figure out how to use the package.

I a word, no.

For general orientation and intro to netCDF, you can look at the 1st 3 chapters
and maybe chapter 9 of the C User's Guide.

For the java stuff, there is the javadoc/polardoc class documentation.
Don't miss the "package overview" link in the top level page of
ucar.multiarray and ucar.netcdf.