Re: thank you for your messages

> Date: Thu, 4 Dec 1997 10:28:48 +0100
> From: address@hidden (Vidyadhar Mudkavi)
> To: address@hidden
> Subject: thank you for your messages

Hi,

Thanks for all the feedback and information about your port of netCDF to
Microsoft Developer Studio Visual C++ 4.0.  I'm including your findings
with this message to be filed in our support mail archives, so that
others may benefit.  We currently have no experience with this
development environment, so I can't help with how to link multiple
dynamic libraries.

--Russ