[no subject]

>From: annamaria cranchi <address@hidden>

Cranchi,

>I am preparing my graduation thesis using Princeton Ocean Model to study
>Lake Como 3D currents field. I would like to use netCDF on a platform like
>win95, win NT or MS DOS.

The latest distribution of netCDF has been built and tested on Windows NT.

>Would you be so kind to show me which is
>the right software version?

The latest, 3.3.1

>the right ftp site?

ftp.unidata.ucar.edu

user: anonymous
pass: your_full_email_address
directory: pub/netcdf
file: netcdf.tar.Z           (this is always a link to the current distribution)

Make sure to look at the other information files in the pub/netcdf directory
for additional information.

>I look forward to hearing from you. With thanks in anticipation.
>Regards
>Cranchi Annamaria
>Via Valassina 88
>22021 BELLAGIO (CO)