Re: 971114: netCDF and MATLAB

>From: Joe Van Andel <address@hidden>
>Subject: netCDF and MATLAB

Hi Joe,

> On the page:
>
> http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/faq.html
>
> Under Language Interfaces, you might mention the MATLAB interface to
> netCDF, available from
>
> http://crusty.er.usgs.gov/mexcdf.html

Thanks for the suggestion.

I've added a question "Which programming languages have netCDF
interfaces?" to the FAQ and have included links to more information
about interfaces to perl, MATLAB-5, Python, and Java.

I didn't use the mexcdf link you suggested, because Chuck Denham, its
author, has described MEXCDF as

    Now obsolete interface that was developed for MATLAB-4. Use the
    NetCDF Toolbox for MATLAB-5 instead.

So I made the MATLAB link point to his new "NetCDF Toolbox for MATLAB-5"
page.  Let me know if you think this is a mistake.

--Russ