Re: 971021: Link Boken

>To: address@hidden
>From: Ken Heeres <address@hidden>
>Subject: Link Boken

Hi Ken,

> You link to netCDFPerl off of your main page is broken.
>
> Not Found
>
> The requested object does not exist on this server. The link you
> followed is either outdated, inaccurate, or the server has
> been instructed not to let you have it. Please inform the site
> administrator of the referring page.

I can't duplicate the problem.  The main page I'm using is

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/

and when I click on the link labelled "netCDFPerl", which should link to

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf-perl

everything works as it should.

Could you please try this again, making sure you are using the above
URL for the netCDF main page, and let me know if it still fails?

Thanks!

--Russ