Re: 970922: problem with nccreate on IRIX 6.2 using netcdf3.3.1

> my umask did not changed between compiles it is :
>
> [chiquita] /data/src/ni/src/ncl 88> umask
> 22
>
> As I mentioned this code works with 2.4.1 and not with 3.3.1 so it can't be
> the umask. I did not change anything other than the recompiling.
>
> -ethan

The documentation is not very clear on this,
but, _values_ of constants like NC_CLOBBER declared
in netcdf.h (and the FORTRAN include file) have changed.
(If we had it to do over, we probably wouldn't have messed
with this, sigh.)

So, not only do you need to relink against your newly built library,
you need to recompile any of your modules which include netcdf.h.

-glenn