970811: NetCDF: location and availability

Dear Li Guilong,

In the above message, you wrote:

>    I have a series of data which format is netCDF.But i can't find the
> library such as netinit and netopen etc.Could you tell me where i can
> find the library in order to read the data.Thank you very much for
> your help.

Detailed information on the netCDF package can be found at the following
    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/

The package itself is available for anonymous FTP at the following URL:

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.Z

If you get the package, then please read the file README.

--------