970708: building under SunOS 5.5 using gcc and g77

Randy,

In the above message, you wrote:

> Hey, it worked!

Great!

> Thanks for your help.

You're welcome.

So that I can add this combination to the "other systems" list, would
you please send me the following information:

    1.  Output from the command "uname -a".

    2.  The versions of the two compilers (I believe a "-v" or
        "--version" option exists).

    3.  The values of the following environmental variables that you
        used: CPPFLAGS CFLAGS FFLAGS CXXCPPFLAGS CXX CXXFLAGS LIBS.

--------