My GRIB in HTML at http://imksgi1.fzk.de:8080/~kouker/aktuelles/grib/index.html

> I hope you can maintain this GRIB document to keep up with WMO changes.
> We may get a chance to look at it in more detail later, and will let you
> know if we see any recent changes that require updates.
>
> Thanks again for making this available.
>
> --Russ

> Russ Rew                                         UCAR Unidata Program
> address@hidden                     http://www.unidata.ucar.edu

Hi Russ,

thank you for considering my document ueseful for you. I apologize
however that I am not able to keep up with WMO changes because I am
not on any list of persons being officially informed by the WMO on
these changes. In the case I can be informed on official changes
only (!), I will be willing to do the job and try to keep the document
state of the art.

regards, Wolfgang Kouker

Institut fuer Meteorologie und Klimaforschung
Forschungszentrum Karlsruhe
Postfach 3640
D-76021 Karlsruhe
Tel.: (0049)(0)7247/82-4036