Re: 970226: netcdf-3.3a "make test" error (Cray T90)

John:

The problem appears to be with the configuration test

> uname -a: (note: this is an IEEE T90)
> ========
> sn7203 t90 9.1.0.1 gfd.10 CRAY TS
> configure.log:
> checking for IEEE floating point format... no

Once this is wrong, the wrong code is compiled and there
is little hope of things working.

immediatly left for three weeks. I've been back a few
weeks now, and have gotten my head above water.

I'll need a little hand holding on how to do things at your site.
I've logged into 'server1' (gfdl.gov) using the smart card, but
I don't see how this relates to your T90. Since you've already done
the work of grabbing the distribution and attempting to a build,
perhaps I should just work in that directory.

Why don't you give me a call at (303) 497-8643.

-glenn