961121: Re: thank you

Celeste,

In the above message you wrote:

>  Thank you very much for your answer. I was almost sure that we had a C
>  compiler, but it seems that it's not working quite right. I suppose that
>  it's impossible to install Netcdf without this compiler, isn't it?.

It's a little difficult.  :-)

One alternative would be to obtain and install a binary-only
distribution.  They're available at the following URL:

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/binary/

Unfortunately, the binary netCDF distribution for sun4-sunos5 is 2.4.2
rather than the latest 2.4.3.

>  In the meanwhile, I'll try to set up our C compiler properly.
>  Thank you very much,

You're welcome.  Let us know if you have any other problems.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>