Unidata Support: 960517: netCDF installation

>To: address@hidden
>From: zero <address@hidden>
>Subject: netCDF installation

Hi Jose,

I'm forwarding your question to Barry Schwartz, the author of the gennet.f
package, since the error message you received is from a program generated
by that package.  The gennet.f program is not part of the netCDF software,
but is instead a user-contributed program that we make available but do not
have the resources to support.

If you or Barry Schwartz find that the problem is caused by a netCDF bug
that can be duplicated in a small test program, we would be happy to
investigate further.

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu