Date:    Mon, 15 Apr 1996 20:18:22 -0600
From:    Unidata Support <address@hidden>
To:      address@hidden
Subject: 960415: mexcdf matrix form

- ------- Forwarded Message

>To: address@hidden
>From: address@hidden (michele petrie)
>Subject: problem with high rate data

I have been fooling around with mexcdf and have found one problem
 which I would like to resolve.  When I pull off high-rate variables using
 getcdf, they are in the form of a 2-d matrix.  i.e. if time =2100 values,
 then I get time X 25 wind values stored across in 25 columns, 2100 values.
 I would prefer 1 vector 52500 in length 1:25 equivalent to 1st second, 26-50
 equivalent to the 2nd second, etc.  Can I do this within mexcdf?  Can I
 request the sender (NCAR) to send it to me in this format?

Michele Petrie

Michele Petrie
Scripps Institution of Oceanography, 0221
La Jolla, CA 92093

Tel. (619) 534-0833
FAX  (619) 534-7452

e-mail:  address@hidden