960321: net netCDF on old VMS: 3.4.1 works!

Mike,

In the above message you wrote:

> Version 2.4.1 works!  At least as far as ncgen and ncdump, I haven't tried
> relinking my applications yet.

Great!

> FYI:  I had to remove the /vax option from the makevms.com files in libsrc,
> fortran.vms, ncdump and ncgen directories, and in the ncgen test.com file --
> apparently that option only makes sense in OpenVMS where a choice between DECC
> and VAXC actually exists.

If I had more time and could recall what I've forgotten about VMS, I'd
modify the command procedures to automatically do the right thing --
depending on whether VAXC or DECC was being used.

Good luck.
--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>