European mirror site for netCDF now available

>From: "John A. Roberts" <address@hidden>

John,

> I have been trying to ftp netcdf from your archives for several days now
> without success.  Generally what happens is that the process bombs for a few
> minutes (usually after very little has been transferred) and then I get the
> following error:
>
> 421 Service not available, remote server has closed connection

There is now a European mirror site for netCDF software at:

    ftp://ftp.dfd.dlr.de/pub/ucar/netCDF/

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu