netCDF and XDR

Hello !!!

I wrote a network server which use the netCDF library.
Compiling the source files I get a conflict:

I include the RPC header file and the netCDF library
contains the XDR functionality. So I get some multi declaration
errors.

My solution is a little hack: I removed the xdr.o file from the
libnetcdf.a file. Now everything seems to be fine. But I do not
know if there are some hidden side effects.

Thanks for any hints.

Tim

"All of my life - in a world so unfair", Genesis' 92
"If it's gonna get better, it starts with a feeling', Genesis' 83
Tim Weilkiens, Kiel, Germany
email: address@hidden
         address@hidden