Re: ncdigest V1 #306

> Subject: MsWindows DLL question

Hi Ion,

> I know there were several attempts to compile netcdf as a dll under
> MsWindows 3.1. I just read from the mailing archive one success story
> from Jean Louis Excoffier at Varian, but he doesn't seem to be able to
> contribute his code to netcdf community freely.  Is there anybody who can
> make his code available to us ? I would appreciate any pointer.
>
> Thank you very much
>
> Ion Mateescu

Try the netcdf-beta release, described in

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/release-notes.html

and available as

   ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-beta.tar.Z

Windows NT is one of the platforms explicitly supported by this release,
thanks to Tomas Johannesson of Iceland's National Energy Authority and Donald
Denbo of Pacific Northwest Laboratory.

Also, future postings intended for the netcdfgroup mailing list should be sent
to the address "address@hidden".  Your message sent to
to me because I administer the digest.  More information on these mailing
lists is available from