960118: NETCDF fortran errors with linux

Darin,

>Date: Wed, 17 Jan 1996 18:09:13 -0500
>From: Darin Ernst <address@hidden>
>Subject: Re: 960117: NETCDF fortran errors with linux

In the above message you wrote:

Thanks for sending your ftest.c.

I would appear that ftest.c is calling ncddeF() with bad arguments.
In particular, the dimension name appears to be the empty string.

I suggest editing your ftest.f file.  Put diagnostic print statements in
the tncddef() function just before it calls ncddef().  Have it print out
the values of the variables it passes to ncddef().  I suspect you'll see
that the dimension names are incorrect.

Please let me know if this helps.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>