Re: OpenVMS AXP support in netCDF

> From: Mark Rivers <address@hidden>

Hi Mark,

> I just downloaded pub/netcdf/netcdf.tar.Z from unidata (which is 232PL2).  It
> does not seem to be set up to work on AXP/VMS (it gives compiler errors with
> DECC).  Is there a version of netCDF which will work on AXP/VMS?

We're just starting the port of the netcdf-2.4 beta release to VMS, but you
can try what's there now, it might work better than the 232PL2 version.
It's at

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-2.4-beta.tar.Z

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu