951218: netCDF question

Dear Hiryong Byun,

In the above message you wrote:

>  Could you please help me in reading the data of NETCDF?
>
>  All I need is one demonstration of reading the file.
>  If this is not the method, Could you tell me exact procedure
>  to install the NETCDF?
>
>  I am a veteran in handling the pentium pc. Although my english is
>  not so good, I can read all of the ordinary English.

I can help you some.  Unfortunately, I'm not a veteran in handling the
pentium pc.

What version of the netCDF package are you trying to install?

What is your operating system?

Have you read the files README and INSTALL that come with the netCDF
distribution?

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>