Re: 951129: netCDF

Steffen,

In the above message you wrote:

> I have a little problem with the installation of our netCDF Package. The
> problem is, that we use IRIX 5.3 Operating system and /sbin/install does not
> support the option -c
> What can i do?
> thanks

I suggest that you do the following:

    1.  Edit the file port/master.mk.in.  Replace all use of the install(1)
        utility with use of the cp(1) (copy) utility.  You won't need
        the `-c' or `-m' options.

    2.  Rebuild the makefiles by executing the file `config.status',
        which you'll find in the top-level source directory.

Please let me know if this fixes your problem.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>