Re: Re[2]: Windows NT netCDF question

Hi Tom,

Thanks for reporting the missing files in the latest netCDF beta release.
I confirmed that I had inadvertently omitted 5 of Donald Denbo's files:

   libsrc/winnt_io.h
   util/make.com
   util/msoft.mk
   util/getopt.c
   ncgen/msoft32.mak

I've now put together a new beta release that I believe has all the files
needed for Windows NT.  I say "I believe", because unfortunately we still
don't have a Windows NT test platform with the necessary compilers here
so I can test the release.  I'm told we'll have what we need by the
beginning of next year.  Please give it a try, and let me know if there's
still anything missing.  It's available from

  ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/netcdf-2.4-beta.tar.Z

which is a symbolic link to the beta3 version.

Thanks again for your help.

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu