Re: FORTRAN test program

Hi Roy,

I'm sorry to be so late in responding to your question:

> I just downloaded again the latest non-beta release of NetCDF, and I notice
> that the FORTRAN test program has not been updated to test the generalized
> hypercube put and get routines.  Is there a FORTRAN test program available
> that does test these so that I can test my interface?

I hadn't noticed there were no tests for NCVPTG and NCVGTG, but now that
you've pointed it out, we'll try to include tests of these in the next
release.  Thanks for making us aware of the problem.

> If so, I will download the interface as an experimental project. For Absoft
> FORTRAN and the Mac, it will run NetCDF 2.3.2. The difference is that my
> jackets are all in FORTRAN, except for the two routines that have to access
> C globals.  Actually, with the new features in Absoft, even that isn't
> necessary.

I'll let you know when we have tests for NCVPTG and NCVGTG incorportated
into ftest.f.

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu