Re: 950913: MAX_NC_VARS

Shiming,

> If MAX_NC_VARS (in local_nc.h) is increased to a larger number,
> say 20,000, do you see any problems it might cause?

I should have mentioned that if you are building a new netCDF library based
on this change, you should really make the change to libsrc/netcdf.h.in
rather than libsrc/netcdf, since the latter file is generated from
netcdf.h.in by the "configure" script.  Otherwise, you or someone else may
late rerun "configure" and wipe out any changes you make to netcdf.h.

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu