Re: ANNOUNCE: ncks -- netCDF Kitchen Sink version 3.3

Charlie,

> sure, you can distribute and advertise ncks and ncrename however
> you'd like. the short description looks good. i don't plan
> to merge the two into a single distribution, but feel free
> to combine them into a single tar file if you want.

OK, I've just updated the catalog of contributed software at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/contrib.html

our FTP directory of contributed software at

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/

and our "What's New" page for netCDF to mention your new contributed
programs ncks and ncrename.  Since I copied your FTP files, please let me
know when you update them again so I can grab the latest copies.  Thanks!

--Russ