950704: use of ncdump.exe

>From: Enrique Monton Chiva <address@hidden>

Enrique,

>Hello, Tom! First of all, I want to thanks your fast help with me.

You are welcome.

>Secondly, I am sorry for disturbing again. Well. If ncdump.exe program can't
>create an ASCII file with only a grid point, do you know any software for PC
>platform that can give this type of file??

No, not right off.  This doesn't mean that there isn't such a routine, but
we don't have one.  You could send your inquiry to the netCDF email list:

address@hidden

to see if anyone out there has what you are looking for.  The other thing
you could do is to write your own routine using the netCDF package.

>Thanks again for your attention.
>Yours faithfully
>Enrique Monton Chiva
>Area of Geography