fyi - netcdf question revisited

>From address@hidden Wed Jun 21 17:45:03 1995
 id <address@hidden>; Wed,
 21 Jun 1995 16:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
Date: Wed, 21 Jun 1995 16:44:54 -0700 (PDT)
From: "David Borg-Breen (2052/x6816)" <address@hidden>
Subject: Re: 950621: netCDF problem on Solaris 2.4
To: address@hidden

Mike,

Thanks.  I will check on your list of patches.

> Do you have this problem on local disk (non-nfs)?  Also, do you have
> other platform(s) on which you can run this same test?

We haven't experienced any problems on local disks -- only nfs-mounted
disks.

We have several other machines and platforms here.  The same problem
showed up using a SparcStation 2 -- also running Solaris 2.4.  Nfs-mounted
disks having problems have been served from Sun-Solaris, DEC-OSF, and even
VAX-VMS systems.

Btw, Willa did run the 'nctest' program recommended by Russ.  It did not
fail from an nfs-mounted directories.

Thanks for your help.  -Dave Borg-Breen