Re: Many thanks

Gabor,

> thank you for your quick answer. I solved the problem
> according to your instructions. The netcdf.inc file
> was only 'included' in the main program and I have tried
> to create netCDF file in a subroutine. It is clear and
> obviouse after you have pointed out the reason. Without
> your help - probably - I would have got into trouble
> with the "spiritual life" of C routines and programming.
> (that Bad Flag message caused a headache for me)

You're welcome.  As a result of your report, I've changed the Fortran
interface for the next release so it will now emit a better error message in
such cases:

    "bad flag, did you forget to include netcdf.inc?"

Thanks for reporting the problem.

--Russ

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu