Re: 950509: location of PostScript document

Hi Reyna,

> I will like to know where is the postscript file of the
> Jenfer, H. L. and R. P. Signell, 1992. "NetCDF: A Freely-Available
> Software-Solution in Data-Access Problems".

It used to be available via anonymous FTP from:

    ftp://sparky.er.usgs.gov/pub/netcdf.asce.ps

but the host "sparky.er.usgs.gov" doesn't seem to be responding to pings,
indicating it is either down or has been disconnected from the Internet.

I happened to have saved a copy of the PostScript file, so you can now also
get it from:

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/netcdf.asce.ps

if you have a WWW browser such as Netscape or Mosaic.

Russ Rew                                           UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                              http://www.unidata.ucar.edu