Re: netcdf on R8000

Roy,

> Does anyone know where I can get a copy of netcdf for the R8000 running
> version 6.0.1? I tried compiling and got loads of errors and all tests
> failed.

We've ported netCDF to the R8000/IRIX64, but we haven't yet released the
port, because it used changes to a new version of the configure file that
we need to test on lots of other platforms before a release is ready.  I'll
be announcing our plans for the next release soon.

Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/                          Boulder, CO 80307-3000