Re: 941212: WATCOM compiler support for netCDF

Hi Mike,

> I would appreciate you putting this in your "contrib" directory for
> others who could use it.

OK, I've added the .zip file to our contrib/ directory, added a description
of it to the README file and WWW file at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/contrib.html

added an entry in the "What's New with NetCDF" document accessible from the
netCDF WWW home page at

   http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/

and added your name to

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/THANKS

Please let me know if you have any trouble accessing or unzipping the
resulting file, or you wish to change the descriptions.

And thanks again.

--
Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000