Re: NetCDF Library for Windows

Hi,

> Let me introduce myself to you.  I am writing a program using NetCDF
> library(DOS version).  But my program runs under Windows 3.1 only.
> I am afraid the library can not correctly work under Windows.
> So, if you have prepared the Windows-based library, could you tell me
> how I can get it?

Sorry, but we have not created a Windows DLL for netCDF because we don't
currently provide support for Windows platforms (only Unix variants, MSDOS,
and OS/2).

Perhaps someone in the netCDF community has done a port, although I haven't
heard of one.  To find out, you might send your question to the netcdfgroup
mailing list (address@hidden).

--
Russ Rew                                                UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                          P.O. Box 3000