Re: subscribe

> Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 11:36:44 -0700 (PDT)
> From: Mike Hamilton <address@hidden>
> Subject: subscribe
>
> Please subscribe me to the netcdf group mailing list.  Thanks.

done.

> Also, I'm wondering if anyone out there has a set of IDL routines
> which visualize NetCDF files, take slabs and visualize them, read
> axes and use them for spacing, etc. etc.

look on the unidata ftp server:

        ftp.unidata.ucar.edu
        pub/netcdf/contrib/ncbrowse.pro

this is an IDL routine to browse netcdf files.

> Thanks,
> mike

> | Michael Hamilton                  | Internet: address@hidden |
> | Climate Research Division         | voice:    (619) 534-7515          |
> | Scripps Institute of Oceanography |                                   |

mitch
Mitchell S. Baltuch                        Unidata Program Center
Software Engineer                          Univ. Corp for Atmospheric Research
address@hidden                     WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/