Re: font-lock (?) for lucid emacs for cdl files?

Hi Cathy,

> Hi- i was wondering if there is a font-lock for emacs (lucid emacs in
> particular) for .cdl files? I looked in the software available and
> didn't see it.

No, sorry, I don't know of any font-lock mode support for CDL.  It would be
useful, and probably not too hard to write.  If you want to tackle it and
contribute it, we would make it generally available.  I think it would have
to work for both GNU emacs 19 and Lucid emacs to get used much.

Russ Rew                                              UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                        P.O. Box 3000
(303)497-8645                                 Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000