Re: netcdf release on a data CDROM

> From: "Julie Pallant" <address@hidden>
> Date: Tue, 11 Oct 1994 16:21:41 -0400
> Subject: netcdf release on a data CDROM
>
> I am in the process of creating a data report and accompanying CDROM with
> data.
> One of the PI's data is in the NETCDF format and I would like to include
> the netcdf reader on the CDROM.  I wanted to make sure that this was okay and
> what documentation should be included with the release.
>
> Thank you.
>
> Julie Pallant

basically, the restrictions are those stated in our copyright which is
attached below.

mitch
Mitchell S. Baltuch                        Unidata Program Center
Software Engineer                          Univ. Corp for Atmospheric Research
address@hidden                     WWW: http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/

(C) Copyright 1993 UCAR/Unidata

Permission to use, copy, modify, and distribute this software and its
documentation for any purpose without fee is hereby granted, provided that
the above copyright notice appears in all copies, that both that copyright
notice and this permission notice appear in supporting documentation, and
that the name of UCAR/Unidata not be used in advertising or publicity
pertaining to distribution of the software without specific, written prior
permission.  UCAR makes no representations about the suitability of this
software for any purpose.  It is provided "as is" without express or
implied warranty.  It is provided with no support and without obligation on
the part of UCAR or Unidata, to assist in its use, correction,
modification, or enhancement.