Re: netcdf - ncopers

In the above message you wrote:

>Our local installation of ncopers (1.1.2)
>does not have most of the functions
>listed in doc/ncopers.txt. In particular
>I could really use the ncmerge function.
>Dose it exist for the ncopers package, or is
>anything similar availible somewhere
>else?

Sorry.  The netCDF operators document describes our intentions.
Unfortunately, all our resources are currently being devoted to making
our Internet Data Delivery system work.

I do not think that I will return to the netCDf operators package within
the year.  Nor do I know of any 3-rd party ncmerge program.

Wish I could have been of more help.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>