Re: netCDF and DX

Lloyd,

> I've attached a replacement description.  Admittedly it is longer than what
> you had originally, but perhaps more to the point or at least more relevant
> information.  If it is too long, please let me know, and I would be happy to
> shorten it as needed.  Thanks.

Thanks for the new description of DX.  I've updated the WWW and text
versions of the utilities document at

    http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/utilities.html

and

    ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/utilities.txt

--Russ

Russ Rew                                              UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                        P.O. Box 3000
(303)497-8645                                 Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000