Re: pub/HDF-netCDF

>From: address@hidden (Darrell Kachilla)

Hi Darrell,

>pub/HDF-netCDF
>i can not get this

There is not file or directory "HDF-netCDF" in the pub/ directory
on our anonymous ftp server (that is also accessible through the
Web server and mosaic). There is a sub directory of pub/ called netcdf
that has more files and directories related to netcdf. If this is a
link you saw in mosaic, can you let me know on which page it occurred?
Thanks.

>in addition, the netcdf user guide would not read in ghostscript
>through mosaic.

There is a hypertext version of the guide on-line:

 http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/packages/netcdf/guide.txn_toc.html

This will let you browse using the standard mosaic client.

The postscript file (guide.ps.Z in pub/netcdf) comes over OK and my
mosaic client fires up ghostview OK and displays the file. I notice that
ghostview doesn't show the pages, but if I select "next" under the "File"
option, I do see the following pages (on stepping through the document).
We're running Ghostview v.1.4.1.

Mike Wright