Re: Os/2 netCDF porting

Hi Vitaly,

> I am working on scientific image processing software and as
> a part of the data server the netCDF format accepted.
> Now main part of software is being developed under SunOS but in a fututre
> I must port netCDF based software into OS/2 .
>
> Does anybody now the special hints to port netCDF based software into OS/2 ?
> If  any problems are known please advice me.

The current version of netCDF software works on MSDOS and OS/2.  We used the
Microsoft C compiler for testing and porting the software, and provided
Makefiles for that compiler in the source distribution (those are the
msoft.mk files). You can also get netCDF libraries to support the Borland
compilers in the ftp://ftp.unidata.ucar.edu/pub/netcdf/contrib/borland/
directory.

Russ Rew                                              UCAR Unidata Program
address@hidden                                        P.O. Box 3000
(303)497-8645                                 Boulder, Colorado 80307-3000