Re: NETCDF installation problem

In the above message you wrote:

>I have version 2.3.2 of netcdf.  I am trying to build it on a SUN SPARC IPX
>and am getting the following undefined symbols.
>
>creating port/Makefile
>creating port/master.mk
>creating libsrc/netcdf.h
>ld: Undefined symbol
>   _dlopen
>   _dlclose
>   _dlsym
>
>How do I fix it?  I assume somewhere I have to reference the dl library.

`dl' refers to the dynamic load library.

The problem you're having is with the running of the `configure'
script.

Would you please send me the output of the following commands:

        uname -a
        which cc
        echo $LD_LIBRARY_PATH

Also, would you please add a `set -x' after the comments in the
`configure' script that contain the sentence

        # Create a script to accomplish the post processing.

Then rerun the `configure' script and send me the output.

--------
Steve Emmerson   <address@hidden>