[McIDAS #ZAB-256399]: Re: watch/warning updates (fwd)

Hi Gilbert,

I had evaluated the tornado warning display routines for inclusion
into Unidata McIDAS some time ago.  The thing that kept me from
adding the code was the way that Russ had to setup the decoding
as it was different from what is generally used in the Unidata
LDM community.

I will take another look at the routines after the upcoming
series of training workshops is over.

Ticket ID: ZAB-256399
Department: Support McIDAS