20061016: watch/warning polygons in McIDAS and GEMPAK

Is GEMPAK and/or McIDAS capable of drawing the NWS polygons of updates =
watch/warning areas?  I know GEMPAK has a decoder, but I never could get =
it to draw the polygon defined by that lat/lon points in the update =
using the standard GEMPAK tools.

Thanks,
Robert Mullenax
CSBF/NMSU/PSL