20051020: [Fwd: Re: McIDAS Software]

>From:  Edgardo Barreto <address@hidden>

Hi Edgardo,

Dave Santek sent along an email from you asking for where you could get
data for the Caribbean in general and Puerto Rico in particular:

  Subject:   Re: McIDAS Software
  Date:  Wed, 19 Oct 2005 20:53:58 -0700 (PDT)
  From:  Edgardo Barreto <address@hidden>
  To:    Dave Santek <address@hidden>

  I`m just looking for the Satellite Imagery that covers the Caribbean,
  Puerto Rico and the Atlantic as Well as the NEXRAD Imagery for Puerto
  Rico Station TJUA. And any Hurricane Information and any text
  information that might be avaible to Puerto Rico. Since yesterday I
  haven`t been able to access any data. I will apreciate your help.

  Regards,

  Edgardo

He also sent along another email indicating that you are using Unidata
McIDAS: