[LDM #AGF-442550]: Some satellite data no longer coming in?

Greetings,

> I am noticing that as of about 0715Z today (April 15), I am no longer
> receiving CloudAndMoisture satellite imagery data via ldm. I am not seeing
> any errors to give me any clues. Restarting did not resolve the matter.
>
> Do you have any information relevant to this? Or a way to help me figure this
> out if it is on my end?

This is a data outage well upstream from us, here is the latest status message
I have seen on this:
https://www.ospo.noaa.gov/data/messages/2024/04/MSG_20240415_0852.html

Newer messages will be posted here:
https://www.ospo.noaa.gov/Operations/messages.html

At this point the only thing any of us can do is wait it out.  Here's hoping
the data comes back soon!

Best,
-Mike

Ticket ID: AGF-442550
Department: Support LDM
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.