[IDV #URX-148278]: THREDDS not responding in IDV 6.2u2

> Hello Yuan,I have just returned from a workshop in Jamaica and wanted to
> resume the trouble-shooting. The firewall setting does not appear to have any
> effect on loading the remote catalogs. But, one thing I noticed is that there
> are no plug-ins when I go to the plug-in manager. I was attempting to add
> various color bar plug ins but there are zero available plug ins to add nor
> are there any plus ins that have been added. I am wondering if the 8080 or
> THREDDS plug in may solve this issue. I uninstalled and then reinstalled and
> still no plug ins. However, on my older windows computer, all plug ins are
> available, even if I uninstall and then re-install. Anyway, let me know if
> you have any other ideas.Thank you,teddy
> dog / it / good boyhttp://www.teddyallen.com
> "To move quickly, go alone. To move far, go together." — African Proverb
>
> On Friday, April 12, 2024 at 02:17:56 PM AST, Unidata IDV Support
> <address@hidden> wrote:

As a Mac user, I've verified that the plugin manager is functioning properly on
my home internet. It seems like some settings on your new Mac may need
attention from your system administrator. If you have the necessary
permissions, we could compare our Mac setups directly. Otherwise, I'm not sure
how to proceed.

Best regards,
Yuan

Ticket ID: URX-148278
Department: Support IDV
NOTE: All email exchanges with NSF Unidata User Support are recorded in the
Unidata inquiry tracking system and then made publicly available through the
web.  If you do not want to have your interactions made available in this way,
you must let us know in each email you send to us.