[IDV #UYF-538163]: related to Text Point datasets

Greetings Ghansham,

I am not seeing an issue when I use the following header:

(index) -> (Time,Latitude,Longitude,Intensity,class(Text))
Time[fmt="dd.MM.yyyy
HHmm"],Latitude[unit="deg"],Longitude[unit="deg"],Intensity,class(Text)

Did you remember to change ST on both lines?

Cheers,

Sean

> R/Sir
>
> Attached herewith a sample cyclone intensity file (the latest one...
> Mahasen).
>
> I feel that if I change the name of the text field from ST to something
> like class or anything else, it does not get recognized.
>
> Pretty interesting issue.
>
> regards
> Ghansham

Ticket ID: UYF-538163