[IDV #BYI-999282]: No Labels Displayed (or very few of them)

Bonjour Michel,

We have made some improvements to our contouring algorithms lately. Please
download and try the nightly build
http://www.unidata.ucar.edu/downloads/idv/nightly/index.jsp.

Also try experimenting with the zoom level. Sometimes that can help improve the
contours.

Cordialement,

Unidata IDV Support

Ticket ID: BYI-999282