[LDM #FGZ-978731]: LDM installation and configuration at USNA

Hi Alex,

re: phone troubleshooting
> I cannot today, but I can carve out some time on either Wednesday
> (1:30-4:00 EDT) or Thursday anytime.

OK.  I have a dental appointment tomorrow (Wednesday) afternoon from
2-3, so I would rather do this on Thursday so that our time could be
more open ended.

re:
> Would we need to have sys admin support during this time period?

For the initial troubleshooting, no.  If it turns out that the problems
being experienced are traced back to a package that needs to be installed
on your machine, then the answer would be yes.  I think that it would
be best to start out with just you and me ** assuming that you are
comfortable editing configuration files (e.g., ldmd.conf and LDM
pattern-action files).

Which would be best: me calling you or you calling me?  If you want to
get after the troubleshooting early, then it would be best if you
call me as I will be at home.

re:
> Thanks!  Welcome back!

No worries and thanks; China was very interesting!

Ticket ID: FGZ-978731
Department: Support IDD