[LDM #FGZ-978731]: LDM installation and configuration at USNA

Hi Alex,

I am back from travel and am now able to concentrate on getting you (USNA)
up and running correctly.

Question:

- do you have time to dedicate to debugging the LDM decoding setup on
  your machine today?

  If no, when would you be able to work on this for at least 1 hour and
  possibly 2?

re:
> Over the last week we have been trying to
> work through an issue with LDM on the USNA machine.  To summarize:
>
> On August 17 I wrote (attachment cited below also attached to this email
> (pdf)):

I would like to concentrate on getting one pqact process working correctly
and then address the others.  Our interactions would go more quickly if
we could discuss what to do in a phone call.  If you have time to work on
this today, please let me so that I can I keep close to a phone.

Ticket ID: FGZ-978731
Department: Support IDD