20001024: Plotting sounding data in GEMPAK

Matt,

Garp currently hardcodes the yaxis in gui/upaprofcb.c to:
yaxis =  strdup ("///;1");

In otherwords, it uses the GEMPAK default which yields 1020/100.
You could change this in the source code following the SNPROF
variable YAXIS format- its just not readily changeable from
within the program.

Nsharp really hardcodes the drawing of the skew-t, so that won't
be easy to change. Having two soundings for the same time/location
isa problem that I don't have any other solution for

Of course, you have total control of YAXIS using SNPROF, as well
as setting the station so that you don't have to go through
a point and click.

Steve Chiwell
Unidata User Support